(III)、This website is not intended to provide services to young children (under the age of 13) and does not deliberately collect personal information about young children.
II、Methods, Types and Purposes of Collecting, Processing and Utilizing Personal Data
(I)、When you visit Team Group's website or use the services provided by this website, inquire about business, participate in various activities, or contact us by phone, fax or e-mail with inquiries and suggestions, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal information depending on the nature of the service, which will be handled in the scope of specific purposes of identification, statistical analysis, activities, product delivery, information delivery, service delivery, contact, notification and relationship maintenance and we may utilize your personal information. However, we will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your written consent. Of course, you also have the right not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide personal information, you may lose your eligibility to participate or may not be able to receive the relevant services. In addition, Team Group may obtain your personal information from related partners or media, business visits, participation in activities, etc. Our Party will also process, utilize and protect your personal information in accordance with this disclaimer.
(II)、When you use the interactive functions and activities such as service mailboxes, questionnaires, etc., this website will retain the personal information you provide such as your name, e-mail address, contact information and time of use.
(III)、When users browse this website, the server will record the related behaviors, including the IP address of the connecting device you use, the time of use, the browser you use, browsing and clicking on the data records, etc., which will be used as a reference basis for us to improve the website service. All the records are for the internal use of the Company, Team Group also complies with the relevant procedures and internal operating standards, and will not release them to the public.
(IV)、In order to provide a smoother and more accurate website user experience, we will collect statistics and analyze the content of the survey, and the analysis results will be presented in statistical data or text descriptions. In addition to providing internal research references, Team Group may publish the results of its analyses on an as-needed basis without reference to specific personal information.
(V)、The collection of users' personal information on this website complies with the regulations of the Computer-processed data protection Act of Taiwan and we will not collect users' personal information by computer without their permission and consent. We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the following channels:
▌ Official Website, Customer Service Center
- When clicked on the "Submit" button for subscribing to newsletter on our website, we will ask you to provide your e-mail address and the time of submission of your personal information.
- When you use the customer service center's online consultation and online application services, our website will ask you to provide your name, telephone number, gender, e-mail address, contact address, service company name, problem description and other personal information.
▌Limited-time campaign, coupon download activities: When you participate in the promotional downloads on this site, we will ask you to provide basic information for statistical analysis with your consent.
III、Data Protection Measures
(I)、This website adopts strict protection measures, hosts are equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and the necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal information. The Company also stores your personal information in our data storage system and protect it from access by unauthorized persons.
(II)、All of Team Group's employees have received complete education on information privacy and fully understand that the confidentiality of user information is our basic responsibility. Any violation of confidentiality obligations will be subject to the relevant laws and internal regulations of the Company.
(III)、In order to protect the integrity and security of your personal information, the data processing systems in which your personal information is stored are properly maintained and comply with the strict requirements of the relevant competent authorities to protect your personal information from improper access or destruction.
(IV)、If, due to business needs, it is necessary to engage other entities to provide services, the Company will also strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and will take the necessary checking procedures to ensure that the cooperating entities do comply with such obligations.
Cookies are small temporary files that are downloaded to your device while you are browsing a website. They are read by the web server to recognize the different preferences of the user and to write some brief information about the user's profile through the browser. When you return to the site, cookies ensure that your device is recognized and that you can access information about browsing and visiting the site.
(II)、Cookies Purpose of Use
1. Technical Use
To facilitate effective operation of our website, such purposes include but do not limit to:
- Monitor website traffic to ensure that all users have the same stable and reliable service.
- Based on system security, stability and other maintenance requirements.
Cookies make it easier and more convenient for you to browse our website, including but not limited to:
- Remember your identification information.
- Remember your preferences.
3. Data Analysis
Cookies are used to collect statistical information, including but not limited to, information about your browsing and interactive behavior on our website:
- The data collected from our website will be used to calculate the number of visitors and understand the usage of each web page in order to improve the user interface and experience of the website.
- Understand the related products and services you will be interested in, in order for Team Group to fully satisfy the needs of our customers in the future.
4. Follow-up & Marketing
Our website will collect statistics about your visits and activities and provide you with more relevant information, including but not limited to:
- Allow the website or other channels to provide content about products and services that we think will be of interest to you for marketing purposes.
- Third parties provide appropriate advertising based on the Company's needs and track its effectiveness.
- Based on your browsing behavior on certain pages of this website, the Company provides relevant promotional advertising information through other channels.
1. For the internal management of the Company's website and to provide the best personalized service, this website will write cookies in your browser and read and record the IP address of the visitor, the time of access to the Internet, and the number of times each piece of information has been viewed. This data will be used for aggregate analysis of website traffic and Internet behavior surveys, and will not be used to analyze individual browsing behavior.
2. Our website does not track or access any of your actions outside of the website. We asked users to pay attention to different Cookies policies and regulations of other websites when you are connecting to other website through our website. Team Group has no control over and are not responsible for these policies or regulations. When you visit other website, you should always be aware of that site's policies and regulations.
3. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can choose to reject them on this website, but this may prevent certain functions of the website from functioning properly.
4. Since the transmission of Internet data cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, although we endeavor to protect the personal information of users and visitors, in some cases we will use the prevailing standard SSL certificates to protect the security of data transmission by utilizing encryption technology for information transmission. However, the process of data transmission involves the protection of your online environment, we can not be sure or guarantee the security of the user to send or receive the information on this site. We asked the users to pay attention to and bear the risk of network data transmission.
(IV)、CookiesThird Party Cookies
We also have a third-party tracking mechanism on our website that reads cookies by writing a short message to the user's device through a browser for the following purposes:
1. Determine and track the number of visitors to our website from third-party websites that are linked to our website by online advertising.
2. Track and analyze the use of this website to help us improve it.
3. Provide promotional information or advertisements for products that users are searching for through various media, for example: Email, social media, push notification and digital ad space, ads on Display Network, etc.
4. Team Group will not provide such data to any third party for marketing purposes other than those specified by the Company.
VI、Policy on Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties
(I)、Our website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses or public authorities, unless there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so.
(II)、The aforementioned situation is not limited to the following provisos:
- Those with your written consent.
- Cooperate with the legal investigations of the judicial authority.
- Cooperate with the competent authorities in their investigations or uses as required by their authority or duties (e.g.: auditor or accountant's auditing).
- Where disclosure of your personal information is expressly required by law or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with the law.
- Protect you from danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Collaboration with a public agency or academic research institution where the data is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and where the data has been processed by the provider or where the collector is not able to identify a specific subject based on the manner in which the data has been disclosed.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service, damages or obstructs the rights of the website and other users, or causes damage to the rights of any person, after investigation by the management of the website, it is necessary to disclose your personal information in order to identify, contact or take legal action.
- Due to the outsourcing contractual relationship, Team Group has to fulfill the obligation to provide personal information according to the contract.
(III)、If this website commissions a vendor to collect, process, or utilize your personal information, we will exercise proper supervision and management of the outsourced vendor or individual.
VII、Protection of Minors' Privacy
Our services and products are intended for adults, not minors, who are eligible under the law. If you are a minor under the laws of your country, you may use our services or products only with the engagement and supervision of a parent or guardian. The Company does not deliberately collect personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that Team Group discovers that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as required by law.
VIII、Trademarks, Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains many registered and unregistered trademarks, brand marks, business symbols, product names, identification marks or other similar marks (collectively, "Trademarks" or "Corporate Logos") used by Team Group, and this website may also contain trademarks of third parties.
The Company authorizes the user to use the trademarks of Team Group within the scope of reasonable use, and the following are the trademark application standards:
1. When the English-language trademark is presented in plain text, the English-language caption "TEAMGROUP" should be capitalized.
2. Our company has detailed specifications for brand-specific standard colors and auxiliary colors. Please use CMYK four-color printing for printing purposes.
3. In all applications, the corporate logo should appear in the image of the original design, so that its identification image is unified, and the user shall not change the shape and color, which may lead to confusion of the corporate identity.
- Please do not use colors similar to the corporate logo.
- Please do not add frame lines or background color if the corporate logo is applied on a background with color.
- Please do not add any frame lines or decorative borders to the corporate logo.
- Please do not change the color of corporate logo.
- Please do not use a corporate logo with only a frame line and do not add a frame line to your corporate logo.
- Please do not present the corporate logo with a pattern or a gradient approach.
- Please do not use the logo on complex backgrounds.
- Please do not arbitrarily distort or re-space the corporate logo.
- Please do not draw your corporate logo by word typing.
- Please do not use the movable shadow to add any boundaries to the corporate logo.
(II)、Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
You may download, print or retain one copy of the materials on this website for your personal, informational, non-commercial and legitimate purposes only. Your use of informaion on this site is subject to the following restrictions: you may not
(1) Modify the data or use the data for commercial or public dissemination purposes;
(2) Remove any indication of copyright or other rights from the data;
(3) Provide the information to others.
You also agree to refrain from any unauthorized copying or reproduction of the materials on the website.
Except as stated above, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, display, post, transmit, distribute, or license to others any of the information contained in this website, or create derivative works from such information, without Team Group's prior written consent.
This site and the information and services contained herein are provided "as is" and Team Group does not provide warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses or trespassing by third parties, or any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Team Group does not guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that errors will be corrected, that this website is free of computer viruses or other harmful components, or that the information on this website is complete, accurate, sufficient, useful, current, or reliable.
To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will Team Group, its directors, managerial officers, or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or punitive damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruptions, and lost information) arising out of your use of, or inability to use this site or any third-party site, or any information or services contained on this site or any third-party site.
The provisions of these Terms relating to the absence of guarantees/warranties, disclaimers and indemnities shall remain in force and unaffected even after the termination or expiration of these Terms and the use of the Site (including the Site Materials and Services).
XII、Amendment to Privacy Rights and Information Security Policy
Team Group Inc.
▌Address: 3F, No. 166, Jian 1st Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 23511
▌Contact Email: email@example.com
XIV、Rules Specific to Each Country/Region
(I)、Additional Information for California Residents
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act 2018 (CCPA) and Article 1798.100 of Civil Code Section, California users are entitled to the following rights in order to enhance the protection of user privacy: request to inquire your personal information, request to remove your personal information, refuse to sell your personal information, and non-discrimination in the exercise of your rights under the CCPA.
In interpreting these Rules for purposes of complying with the CCPA, the Company limits its reference to personal data and information to any information that identifies, relates to, relates to, describes, or can be directly, indirectly, or reasonably linked to a specific California consumer or his or her household. In addition, the CCPA does not apply to personal information we collect from employees or job applicants in connection with employment or recruitment. The CCPA also does not apply to personal information we collect from employees, business owners, directors, managerial officers or contractors of these counterparties in the course of providing or obtaining business-related services.
The requirements of the CCPA also do not cover the personal information described below:
(1) Public information from government agencies that is legally available to the public;
(2) De-identified or aggregated consumer data;
(3) Other information expressly excluded from application by the CCPA.
Pursuant to CCPA, you have the following rights:
a. request to inquire your personal information
California users may request that we disclose the types and specific information about personal information we collect, use or sell and may request a copy of your personal information from the Company.
b. request to remove your personal information
California users may request that we delete personal information that you have provided or that we have collected about you, but we may retain your personal information in accordance with the CCPA or other legal requirements, such as where the personal information is necessary for one of the following reasons:
- For the Company to provide services or in order to fulfill your contract with the Company;
- Protect our business and systems from fraudulent or other illegal activities;
- Detect, remove and repair errors that impair existing functions;
- Exercise of freedom of speech or other rights by the Company or others;
- Advance scientific, historical, and statistical research in the public interest;
- Reasonable internal use based on our relationship with you;
- Compliance with requests made by law enforcement agencies in accordance with legal procedures;
- Compliance with the Company's legal obligations.
c. How to exercise your access and removal rights
California users and residents may exercise their rights under the CCPA by submitting your request via the e-mail address below. Personal information may not be requested more than twice in any 12-month period.
For security purposes, when users exercise their rights under the CCPA, we may request additional information to verify your identity in order to reasonably ascertain that you are the owner or an authorized agent of the owner from whom we collected the personal information.
d. refuse to sell your personal information
As a California resident, you can choose to refuse to sell your personal information. However, to the best of our knowledge, the Company does not "sell" your personal information as defined by the CCPA and its enforcement rules.
e. Non-discrimination right
As a California resident you have the non-discrimination right, meaning not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA. However, based on our understanding of the definition of "discrimination" under the CCPA and its implementing regulations, we will not "discriminate" against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
(II)、Additional information for residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), EU member states and the UK
Users located in the EEA, EU member states and the UK are protected by both EU and UK law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Datable Protection Act 2018.
a. Right of access, correction and deletion
Users may exercise the right to access, correct and delete your personal information.
b. Specific Conditions of Use of Users' Personal Data
For users located in the EEA, EU member states and the UK, we will only use your personal data when four specific conditions apply:
(1) An agreement has been reached.
One of the reasons we may use your personal information may be: The user has entered into an agreement with the Company, usually in writing.
(2) Legal Interest
We may need to use user information to improve our products and services, including protecting your privacy while browsing the website, optimizing the user experience, and providing maintenance services. Our interests do not override the user's right to privacy, and we will only use personal information when we determine that it will not affect the user's rights after careful evaluation.
In some cases, the Company may ask users to agree to provide personal information for specific purposes. Our website also ensures that users are able to revoke their consent through our services or through the authority of your device, however, even in cases where the user's consent is not required for the use of your personal information, the website may require the user to grant permission for data such as location.
(4) Legal Obligation
The Company may be required to use and provide your personal information to comply with legal requirements, for example: To comply with legal proceedings, or when it is necessary to take appropriate measures to protect our users, we may provide user information to cooperate with investigative authorities.