Z540 M.2 PCIe SSD
- Astonishing new-generation impeccable speed to unleash gaming performance
- The miraculous force of graphene
- The best heat dissipation solution
- Intelligent thermal conditioning
- Concrete actions to safeguard Earth
- Patented S.M.A.R.T. monitoring master
- Quality service for user assurance
- Patented graphene heatsink
US invention patent (certificate no. : US11051392B2)
Taiwan invention patent (certificate no. : I703921)
China utility patent (certificate no. : CN 211019739 U)
- S.M.A.R.T. patented software
Taiwan invention patent : I751753
Astonishing new-generation impeccable speed to unleash gaming performance
T-FORCE Z540 M.2 PCIe 5.0 SSD adopts the latest PCIe Gen5x4 interface and supports the latest NVMe 2.0 protocol. It offers astonishing continuous read/write speeds of 12,400 and 11,800 MB/s, enabling users to unleash impeccable speed in launching games and enjoy carefree gaming experiences.
The miraculous force of graphene
The miraculous graphene boasts a perfect hexagonal honeycomb structure. It features exceptional diagonal conductivity that allows heat at the primary heat source to be rapidly transferred away horizontally, delivering excellent heat dissipation performance.
The best heat dissipation solution
The ultra-thin graphene heatsink can be complimentary to any original motherboard heatsink. T-FORCE Z540 M.2 PCIe 5.0 SSD yields better heat dissipation performance than the original motherboard heatsink alone, making it the best heat dissipation solution for original motherboard heatsinks.
Intelligent thermal conditioning
The latest intelligent thermal conditional technologies are incorporated with internal temperature sensors to automatically adjust energy output for effective monitoring and control, prevent SSD from overheating, protect data integrity, and effectively extend SSD service life.
Quality service for user assurance
It is tested through the T-FORCE laboratory's rigorous quality control and testing mechanism and comes with a five-year warranty for user assurance.
Patented S.M.A.R.T. monitoring master
The exclusive patented intelligent monitoring software S.M.A.R.T. enables users to monitor product conditions anytime. It also offers easy and quick setting options and testing to monitor product quality and performance.
Concrete actions to safeguard Earth
The ultra-thin graphene heatsink is made with 100% recyclable graphene. The entire manufacturing processes take place in a halogen-free and lead-free environment, contributing to environmental protection efforts.
More Product Specifications
PCIe Gen5x4 with NVMe
0˚C ~ 70˚C
-40˚C ~ 85˚C
2TB Read/Write: up to 1400K/1500K IOPS Max
80.0(L) x 22.0(W) x 3.7(H)mm
Compatible with Intel and AMD platforms and has one of the foll owing operating systems:
- Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- MAC OS 10.4 or later
- Linux 2.6.33 or later
5-year limited warranty
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
- Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written)are based on JEDEC standard.
- Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
- It is advised that heat sinks are used with Gen5 NVMe SSD to avoid a reduction of speed resulting from overheating protection mechanism.
- It is advised that power supplies of above 850W are used with Gen5 NVMe SSD to ensure power stability of the motherboard system.
- As tested by T-FORCE Lab, the highest performance may differ when using AMD/Intel CPU.
- All the test data is provided by TEAMGROUP's laboratory and the information of test data is only for reference. We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.