SATA III 6Gb/s
RGB Signal: USB Micro B type
DELTA RGB SSD(5V) BLACK
- Largest luminous RGB area with the ratio of 5:3
- 16.8 million RGB colors with configurable mixed color lighting effect
- Lighting effect can be synchronized with motherboard which has 5V ADD header
- Read/write speed up to 560 MB/s. 4 times faster than traditional HDD
- 2.5-inch hard drive with 9.5mm in height
- Support S.M.A.R.T. technology
- Support TRIM
- Three years product warranty with free technical support service.
- Chinese Utility PATENT (number: CN 207676655 U)
Largest luminous RGB area
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD(5V) has the largest RGB luminous area in the industry with the ratio of 5:3. Gamers can express themselves by customizing their own lighting. No matter what they choose, it will be incredible! T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD(5V) is the first RGB SSD with water flow light effect in the industry. The light effects can be synchronized with the motherboard, and also present a magnificent mix with water flow light effect to maximize the variability of color. Gamers will enjoy this all-new unprecedented experience.
RGB SSD with creative patent
After continuously researching and developing, T-FORCE R&D team has finally bringing together RGB LED with traditional solid state hard drive and introducing the patented T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD (5V). It allows gamers to set up different light color effects according to different conditions, so the status of the system can be noticed immediately through the changes of light effects.
High speed, lightweight and thin
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD (5V) is equipped with DRAM Cache and can reach read/write speeds of 560MB/s. Watch computers and games load in mere seconds. T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD (5V) is using SATA III 6Gbps interface and capacities available in 250GB, 500GB, etc. The industry-standard 2.5” form factor with only 9.5mm in height, it is suitable for standard size SSD on the market. Whether it is for gaming laptop or desktop, the upgrade can be done effortlessly.
The T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD (5V) is using 3D NAND flash memory chip, which is durable, shockproof, drop resistant and offers a total protection for the data. Even if you accidently drop your computer or it landed on a hard surface, it can still prevent damages and data corruption from accidents.
Durable and reliable
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD (5V) is built-in smart algorithm management mechanism has functions such as garbage collection which is able to ensure operation efficiency. The powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhance the reliability of data transfer. It supports Windows TRIM optimization command which is able to release free blocks, allowing operating system to use them later immediately when writing data. The optimized access control technology of NCQ can speed up the transfer and write performance of the SSD, and effectively reduces performance degradation and wear and tear of the drive. This can prolong the service life of the SSD perfectly.
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD(5V) Supports Variety Kinds of Controlled Software
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD(5V) supports ASUS Aura Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 / MSI Mystic Light Sync / ASRock Polychrome Sync / BIOSTAR Advanced VIVID LED DJ software. These lightning controlled software allows gamers to control lighting effects and lighting synchronization with T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD(5V). It creates a unique, dazzling color aesthetics and offers a brilliant RGB system!
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD (5V)
T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD (5V) is suitable for motherboards that have 5V ADD connector (As shown below). It provides a variety of changing light effects. Not only a consistent of surface glow can be achieved, but it can also present a magnificent mixed color effect with water flowing light to maximize the variability of color. When connecting to motherboard’s 5V ADD Header connector, the light effect can be controlled and synchronized through the motherboard, to achieve a holistic lighting control environment.
More Product Specifications
0˚C ~ 70˚C
500GB 4K Random Read/Write: 90K/80K IOPS Max
1TB 4K Random Read/Write: 90K/80K IOPS Max
1TB 4K Random Read/Write: 90K/80K IOPS Max
100(L) x 69.85(W) x 9.5(H)mm
0°C ~ 55°C / 5% ~ 95% RH,non-condensing
- Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- MAC OS 10.4 or later
- Linux 2.6.33 or later
3-year limited warranty
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
- Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written)are based on JEDEC standard.
- Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
- All the test data is provided by TEAMGROUP's laboratory and the information of test data is only for reference.We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.
- For more details about how to control the lighting effect by the software(ASUS Aura Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 / MSI Mystic Light Sync / ASRock Polychrome Sync / BIOSTAR Advanced VIVID LED DJ ), please visit the official website of the software developer(ASUS/GIGABYTE/MSI/ASRock/BIOSTAR)
- T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD is available in three versions. We sincerely recommend you contact the local distributor or retailer to confirm the current product specifications and styles available.
- Due to different photo lighting or screen setting, the product image and the color of the package may vary from the actual product.
- Please make sure your motherboard has 5V ADD header before purchasing DELTA RGB SSD. The warranty will void if DELTA RGB SSD is damaged due to connecting with other headers (improper use).
- DELTA RGB SSD will provide 2 version (with and without DRAM cache) for consumer to choose from.